Spring Hill Tn homes for sale - Home prices are increasing rapidly in Spring hill with the average sales price for the month of June at 14% higher than the same month last year. All of the other signs of a sellers market are still obvious with the days on market just 62 days and the list price to sale price ratio of 99.4%. The absorption rate is less than 2 months. As long as interest rates stay low, you can expect prices to rise.
- average days on market is 62 days
- The average price of homes sold was $323,245, up 14% year over year
- The list price to sales price ratio was 99.4% for the month
- the absorption rate of homes based on June sales is now 6 weeks
- 118 Spring Hill TN homes are currently listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase
- 139 homes are currently under contract
- 78 homes sold during the month of June
Investors are very active in Spring Hill and they are purchasing a lot of homes for rentals that would typically be purchased by first time home buyers.
Search for Spring Hill TN homes for sale here
For the most-up-to-date information on Spring Hill real estate values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Spring Hill MLS listings come on the market or price reductions in Spring Hill real estate are posted. information on this page is based on information on Spring Hill real estate per the Nashville Multiple Listing Services, Inc. and is deemed reliable but, not guaranteed.