Spring Hill homes for sale - Sellers still have control at the moment with the average days on market for sold homes in June was only 8 days and a median list price to sales price ratio of 99.4%, the absorption rate based on June sales and existing inventory is less than 2 months.
- The median price of homes sold during June was $355,538 an increase of 18% over the same month last year
- 152 homes sold in June compared to 126 homes sold in June or 2017, an increase of 20.6%
- The list price to sales price ratio was 99.44% for the month
- 257 Spring Hill TN homes are currently listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase, but most are still under construction
- 287 homes are currently under contract pending sale, most are new homes waiting for completion
- the average price per square foot for Spring Hill homes sold during the month of June was $155 compared to $133 for the same period last year, an increase of 17%
Investors continue to be very active in Spring Hill and affordable homes are becoming very difficult to find. Homes in Spring Hill are now averaging $155 per square foot compared to $191 in Franklin. With the demand of homes in Williamson county predicted to increase for years to come, most of us think that Spring Hill homes will be a good investment for many years. Some of the more popular Spring Hill neighborhoods include
- Autumn Ridge
- Arbors@Autumn Ridge
- Campbell station
- Cherry Grove
- Spring Hill Place
- Wades Grove
Search for Spring Hill homes for sale here.
For the most-up-to-date information on Spring Hill TN homes, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Spring Hill listings come on the market or price reductions in Spring Hill TN homes are posted. information on this page is based on information on Spring Hill real estate per the Nashville Multiple Listing Services, Inc. and is deemed reliable but, not guaranteed.