Westhaven Homes in Franklin TN - 18 homes sold during the month of July at an average price of $673,545, an increase of 4.8% over the same period last year. The list price to sales price ratio average was 98.7% so sellers are still getting list price most of the time, and the absorption rate based on July sales is still only 4 months.
- 18 Westhaven homes sold during the month of July
- the average price of homes sold during the month was $673,545
- the average size of Westhaven homes sold was 3380 square feet
- the average days on market for homes sold was 101 days, remember that most are still new construction homes that are listing long before they are finished
- 34 Westhaven homes are currently pending sale
- 74 Westhaven homes are currently listed in the Nashville MLS but most are still under construction
Westhaven homes in Franklin Tn has been the one of the most popular neighborhood in Williamson county and all of middle Tennessee for several years so you can expect a very active spring and summer real estate market. Search for Westhaven homes in Franklin TN for sale
For the most-up-to-date information on Westhaven homes in Franklin TN, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Westhaven listings come on the market or price reductions in Nashville real estate are posted.