This is down 32.8 percent from the 1,973 Nashville closings in November of 2009. Year-to-date Nashville real estate closings through November are 18,750, a 4.2 percent decrease from 2009 when 19,571 closings were reported through November.
There were 1,623 Nashville real estate sales pending at the end of the month, compared with 1,742 pending sales at this time last year. The average number of days on the market for a home in Nashville was 98 days. The median residential price for Nashville homes during November was $165,000, compared with last year’s median price of $158,500, and increase of 4 percent. As you can see, the number of homes sold is less than last year, but the prices of Nashville real estate is starting to increase.
- 1326 Nashville homes closed in November
- 18,750 Nashville homes have closed year to date, down from 19,571 in 2009
- 1623 Nashville homes are currently pending
- the average days on market for Nashville homes sold in November was 98
- the average price for Nashville homes sold in November was $165,000 up 4 percent over November 2009
This posting and the contents written here are the intellectual property and opinions of Larry Brewer of Benchmark Realty. Providing real estate services to clients in Nashville, Brentwood, Franklin, Spring Hill, Green Hills, Murfreesboro, and the middle Tennessee area