Brentwood Tn Homes sales increased 32.5% percent in March 2013 with 53 closings for the month compared to 40 in March 2012. The average sales price showed a slight increase of 3% at $603,423, while the average size increased 1% to 4141 square feet. Average days on market is now down to 69 days.
- 53 Brentwood TN homes sold in March compared to 40 the previous March
- the average sales price of homes sold was $603,423 at an average of $146 per square foot
- the average size of homes sold increased 2.7% to 4335 square feet
- 119 Brentwood TN homes are pending sale at an average list price of $694,114
- 351 Brentwood Tn homes are listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase
- the list price to sales price ratio of Brentwood Tn homes sold in March was 98.4%
- the absorption rate of Brentwood Tn homes based on March sales is 6 months
The most popular Brentwood Tn neighborhoods based on March sales were
- Taramore with 4 sales
- Brenthaven with 3 sales
- Brookfield with 3 sales
- Courtside at southern woods with 3 sales
- Fountainbrooke with 3 sales
- Highland park with 3 sales
- Tuscany hills with 3 sales
- Annandale with 2 sales
- Indian Point with 2 sales
Brentwood Tn homes are now in high demand, and the more affordable homes are moving in days, not weeks. My opinion is that this will continue as the economy continues to improve. The supply of homes in Brentwood will continue to shrink, and building lots are becoming very scarce.
Search for Brentwood TN homes for sale here
Brentwood is located just south of Nashville in Williamson county and is known for low taxes, great schools, and large lots with mature trees. Access to the best shopping and dining in the area at Cool Springs is just minutes away.
Search the Nashville MLS on your Ipad here Nashvillehomes.mobi