Mckays Mill Homes in Franklin TN 37067 - 7 homes sold during the month of January, at an average price of $390,970 with an absorption rate of just 2 months Mckay Mill homes are in a strong sellers market. As a consequence, homes are selling at 99% of asking price, and the average days on market is just 53 days. Be prepared to compete if you are a buyer, and be prepared to have lots of traffic in you home if you are a seller.
- 7 McKays Mill homes sold in the month of January the same as January of 2015
- 11 homes are currently available for purchase
- 8 Mckays Mill homes are currently pending sale
- the list price to sales price ratio of homes sold in January was 99%
- average days on market for homes sold was 51 days
- The absorption rate of Mckays Mill homes is 2 months
Here is a summary of the conditions of the market for Mckays Mill homes, and it's sister next door the Villages of Clovercroft, it's a red-hot sellers market. Most new listings have an offer within 24 hours now, and the list price to sales price ration is 99%. The reasons are simple, it's one of the most affordable places to live in the Cool Springs area of Franklin, and the commute to downtown Nashville is less than 20 miles by interstate.
Search for Mckays Mill homes here
information on this page is based on information on single family homes for sale in Mckays Mill subdivision in Franklin per the Nashville Multiple Listing Services, Inc. and is deemed reliable but, not guaranteed. This posting and the contents written here are the intellectual property and opinions of Larry Brewer of Benchmark Realty. Providing real estate services to clients in Nashville, Brentwood, Franklin, Spring Hill, Green Hills, and the middle Tennessee area