Sullivan Farms homes for sale and February 2017 market report - 4 homes sold during the month of February of 2017 doubling the sales for February of 2016, and the average sales price of homes sold was up 24% during the same period to $455,000. With only 3 homes currently listed, the absorption rate is less than one month.
- 3 homes are currently under contract awaiting closing
- 3 homes are listed in the Nashville MLS and available for purchase
- average days on market for sold homes in Sullivan Farms is 34 days
- the average size of homes sold was 3414 square feet
- the average price of homes sold was $455,000
- the list price to sales price ratio of sold homes was 99%
Search for Sullivan Farms homes here Sullivan Farms is located on the south side of Franklin Tn with homes priced from $290,000 to over $500,000 and in size from 1900 square feet to over 4000 square feet. Sullivan Farms has plenty of green space and sidewalks as well as a community pool for the active lifestyle that's common for most families in Franklin.
The neighborhood is zoned for Williamson county schools and is currently zoned for Winstead elementary school, Fred Page middle school, and Centennial High school.
Most buyers considering Sullivan Farms homes should also consider Ladd Park, Berry Farms, Stream Valley, Dallas Downs and Polk Place as alternatives with similar homes and price ranges. For the most-up-to-date information on Sullivan Farms homes values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new homes come on the market or price reductions are posted.