Westhaven Homes for sale in Market Report April 2013 - 20 homes closed in April compared to 5 last year, an increase of 300%. With only 87 Westhaven homes listed in the Nashville MLS, buyers are having to compete on a lot of the better priced homes. The absorption rate based on March sales is down to 4 months making Westhaven homes a sellers market.
- 20 Westhaven homes sold in April compared to 5 last year
- the median sales price for homes sold was $474,000 compared to $593,000
- the absorption rate for Westhaven homes based on April sales is 4 months
- 34 Westhaven homes are pending sale at this time
- 87 homes are currently listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase
Westhaven is a very popular neighborhood on the west side of Franklin in Williamson county, blessed with outstanding schools, low property taxes, no income tax, and a championship golf course, Westhaven is a great place to live. Search for Westhaven Homes here
For the most-up-to-date information on Westhaven current home values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Westhaven MLS listings come on the market or price reductions in Westhaven are posted.
Search the Nashville MLS on mobile devices here www.nashvillehomes.mobi