The average price of Mount Juliet TN homes increased 7.6% on average compared to May 12 months ago to $293,069. The absorption rate of Mount Juliet homes is down to 2.5 months indicating a seller's market. For buyers of Mount Juliet homes, expect to have to compete for the better properties, and only those making aggressive offers will succeed. For sellers of Mount Juliet homes, enjoy the change, you are now in charge.
- 133 Mount Juliet Tn homes sold in the month of May compared to 104 the same month last year
- the average sales price of homes sold was $293,069 an increase of 7.6% over the $271,225 we had last year
- 172 Mount Juliet tn homes are currently pending sale
- 333 Mount Juliet tn homes are listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase
- The absorption rate of Mount Juliet TN homes is down to 2.5 months
- average days on market for homes sold is only 62 days
In summary, Mount Juliet TN homes are currently in a seller's market with most of the better homes only being available for purchase for just a few days before contract negotiations start, and sometimes multiple offers are common. For buyers, you need to be very aggressive with your offers and make them quickly. Sellers of Mount Juliet homes are now just watching the prices rise, and it's a good time to move up.
Search for Mount Juliet TN homes for sale here
$375,000 : 145 Seven Springs Dr, Mount Juliet4 beds, 3 full bathsListed with Crye-Leike, Inc., REALTORS
$539,500 : 1228 Mount Vernon Ln, Mount Juliet5 beds, 3 full, 2 part bathsListed with John Jones Real Estate LLC
$384,900 : 14 Gaines Park, Mount Juliet5 beds, 3 full bathsListed with Keller Williams Realty
$334,900 : 306 Forest Bend Dr, Mount Juliet4 beds, 2 full, 1 part bathsListed with REALHome Services and Solutions, Inc.
$239,500 : 101 Pascal Dr, Mount Juliet3 beds, 2 full bathsListed with Cumberland Real Estate LLC
See all Mount Juliet.
(all data current as of 6/3/2015)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.