Providence Homes for sale in Nashville TN - 8 Providence homes sold in the month of February, in spit of the ice storms and bitter cold. Expect he closings in March to increase significantly. In 2014 Providence was the most popular neighborhood in the Nashville area with 127 closings for the year.
- 8 Providence homes sold during the month of February
- the average sales price of homes in Providence was $251,505
- the average days on market was only 28 days
- the average size of homes sold in Providence for February was 2201 square feet
- the average price per square feet of Providence homes sold was $114
- 54 Providence homes are currently pending sale, most are under construction
- 40 Providence homes are listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase
- the absorption rate for Providence homes is 5 months
With local shopping and dining at the entrance to the community, and easy access to I-40 and downtown Nashville, I expect Providence to be popular for many years to come. For the most-up-to-date information on Providence home values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling homes in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Providence MLS listings come on the market or price reductions in Providence are posted.
information on this page is based on information on single family homes for sale in Providence subdivision in Mt Juliet per the Nashville Multiple Listing Services, Inc. and is deemed reliable but, not guaranteed. Search for Providence homes here.