Nashville homes For Sale And Market Statistics April 2013 - Sales of single family homes are up 27% compared to April of last year, with almost every area within Nashville showing a strong sellers market and new homes selling long before completion. With an absorption rate down to 4.5 months this early in the year, I'm expecting prices to continue to rise.
The inventory of homes listed in the Nashville MLS is down 15% compared to the same time last year.
- 2292 Nashville homes sold in April compared to 1841 last year, an increase of 27%
- the median sales price of Nashville homes sold was $185,000 compared to $165,120 last year, an increase of 12%
- 303 Nashville condos sold for the month compared to 230 last year
- The inventory of Nashville homes available is down 15% compared to last April to 10365 homes
- the absorption rate for Nashville homes is down to 4.5 month signaling a sellers market
- average days on market is down to 80 days