- 35 homes sold in April of 2016 compared to 41 for the same month in 2015
- The average price of Green Hills homes sold was $951,157, an increase of 18% in the last 12 months
- The average size of homes sold in Green Hills was 4069 square feet
- The average days on market of homes sold was 66 days
- the list price to sales price ratio was 96%
- 72 homes are currently under contract
- 144 homes are currently available for purchase
- the current absorption rate for Green Hills homes is 4 months
A lot of new construction home building is happening in Green Hills right now, and almost all of it involves displacing one or two old homes with 2 or more new homes that are much larger and more expensive. If you are in the market for a home in this area, give me a call, I'll make the process simple and fun.
search for Green Hills homes in Nashville,
For the most-up-to-date information on Green Hills real estate values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Green Hills homes in Nashville come on the market or price reductions in Nashville homes are posted.
And if you’re searching for Green Hills condos or townhouses for sale in the Nashville area, feel free to browse our updated listings of Nashville condos, townhouses, townhouses, lofts on our site.
information on this page is based on information on single family homes for sale in Green Hills real estate in Nashville per the Nashville Multiple Listing Services, Inc. and is deemed reliable but, not guaranteed.