Green Hills Homes For Sale and March 2013 Market Report - The number of homes sold in Green Hills during March increased by 45%, erasing the slow month of February and moving in the same direction as the rest of Nashville real estate. Unlike last months huge price increase, March actually decreased slightly due to the smaller average size of homes sold. The prices of Green Hills homes are trending up, but due to the nature of the community, ages and sizes of homes sold affect the averages a lot more than almost any other community.
- 29 Green Hills homes closed in March 2013 compared to 20 last March
- the average sales price was $644,902, compared to $687,595 last year
- the average size of homes sold was down from 3779 squared ft to 3417
- the average price per square ft of homes sold was $189 compared to $182 last year
- 29 Green Hills homes are pending sale
- 180 Green Hills homes are listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase
- the average days on market is down to 113 days
Green Hills homes are always very popular for those who work in downtown Nashville or attend one of the many universities in the area. With great shopping and dining at the Mall at Green Hills, and several outstanding parks just few miles away, it's a great place to live. Search for Green Hills homes here
For the most-up-to-date information on Green Hills values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville MLS.