Nolensville homes for sale and August 2014 market report - 41 Nolensville homes sold in July of 2014 with the average price of homes sold at $380,196. It's still a sellers market with a 3 month absorption rate, and the list price to sales price ration is almost 100%.
- 41 Nolensville homes sold in the month of July compared to 40 during the same month last year
- The average sales price of homes sold was $380,196 compared to $367,418 last year in July an increase of 3.6%
- 135 Nolensville homes are currently pending sale
- Average days on market is only 55 days
- 133 Nolensville homes are listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase, but at least half of these are new homes under construction
- The absorption rate for Nolensville real estate based on July sales is 3 months
The most popular Nolensville neighborhoods based on sales in July were
In summary, Nolensville real estate has become very active, especially in new construction. The prices of Nolensville homes are very competitive with Franklin and is probably the best place to buy a new home in Williamson county under $400,000 for those who commute to Cool Springs, Brentwood, or Nashville, in my opinion.
search for Nolensville homes here.
For the most-up-to-date information on Nolensville home values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Nolensville listings come on the market or price reductions in Nolensville are posted. information on this page is based on information on single family homes for sale in Nolensville per the Nashville Multiple Listing Services, Inc. and is deemed reliable but, not guaranteed.