I had a list of tough requirements for these buyers, and to make it even thougher, they didn't want to build. Some people just don't have the personality to watch the process and believe that it will turn out like the pictures. So here we were with a set of requirements that very few homes can meet, and none were for sale.
Here are some of their requirements, the first one was the toughest
1. Room for 2 full size dining room tables
2. 3 car garage
3. screened porch
4. hardwood floors thoughout the home
5. all brick exterior
6. master bedroom suite downstairs with large closets and hardwood floors
7. must be in Spring Hill zoned for Summit high school
8. Nice kitchen with gas cooktop and lots of cabinets
9. a private lot
10. Price under $500,000
After looking for a long time, and I do mean a long time, we finally came across this home in
Cherry Grove. It meets all the requirements, and better yet, it was still available, and under their budget. Another buyer finds and purchases the home they had always dreamed about.