Newport Crossing first quarter sales update for 2008 as recorded in the Nashville real estate MLS are as follows.
- Seven homes sold in Newport Crossing at an average of $200,792
- The average size of homes sold in Newport Crossing in the first quarter was 2012 square ft
- The homes that sold ranged from 1570 square ft with no garage to 2744 square ft with a 2 car garage.
- 3 Homes under currently under contract to close
- 11 homes are currently available for sale with the average price being $214,699
- The average size of homes available in Newport crossing is 2131 square ft, with the smallest being 1184 and the largest being 2884.
Homes in Newport crossing were built by John Maher builders primarily from 2002 through 2005. Some of the homes built in 2002 and 2003 did not have garages, so be careful when comparing prices. Newport Crossing is located in Thompson Station just south of Franklin TN.
To search for real estate in Thompson's Station, or anywhere in the Nashville area click on the following search button. Or for a more person touch, just call Larry Brewer at 615-512-7853.
Search for homes in Newport Crossing here
This posting and the contents written here are the intellectual property and opinions of Larry Brewer of Keller Williams Realty. Providing real estate services to clients in Nashville, Brentwood, Franklin, Spring Hill, Green Hills, and the middle Tennessee area.