Nashville real estate for sale - Home prices in the Nashville area continue to rise with the median price of homes sold in December up to $294,000, an increase of 10.3% over the same period in 2016. The market for Nashville condos is even hotter, the median price of condos increased 16.4% in last 12 months to $209,450. It sounds like a broken record, but sales are still being held back by a shortage of inventory in many areas and price ranges.
- the average days on market for homes sold during the month was 30 days
- the median price of Nashville homes sold was $294,000 compared to $266,408 the previous December
- the absorption rate of homes based on December sales and current inventory is only 2 months
- The median price of Nashville condos increased 16.4% to $208,000
- The absorption rate of condos in Nashville based on December sales and the current inventory is less than 2 months
Nashville real estate is in a very active sellers market with inventory levels shrinking on a monthly basis, driving up the prices of homes and condos to record prices. With the shortage of available lots and the growth in the area, I expect this trend to continue for several years.
information on this page is based on information on single family homes for sale in Nashville per the Nashville Multiple Listing Services, Inc. and is deemed reliable but, not guaranteed.