Nolensville Homes for sale and February 2017 update - The pace of sales in Nolensville is still at an impressive rate in the middle of winter. Closings were up 40% in January compared to the same month last year, and the average price of homes sold was up 16% to$494,808 . The absorption rate is still only 2 months and the list price to sales price ration is still 100%.
- 42 homes sold during the month of January compared to 30 for the same month in 2016
- 111 Nolensville homes are currently pending sale, and almost all of them are new construction homes
- the average days on market for sold homes was only 49 days
- 85 Nolensville homes are listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase, but almost all of them are still under construction or not even started yet
- the list price to sales price ratio was 101.26%
- the absorption rate based on January sales and current inventory is 2 months
In summary, Nolensville real estate remains very active, and most of the homes sold are new construction homes. Nolensville is growing fast, the new high school is open and the Concord road construction is finished for now, making the commute to I-65 a lot easier.
Luxury homes in Nolensville would normally have several acres and horse facilities. Home buyers who are considering Nolensville also consider Thompsons Station and Spring Hill for the same reasons. It's more affordable than Brentwood but usually the same as Franklin, and the schools are fantastic. Some people live in Nolensville who work in Smyrna or Murfreesboro to take advantage of the schools in Williamson county.
search for Nolensville homes here.
For the most-up-to-date information on Nolensville homes values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new homes come on the market or price reductions are posted.
information on this page is based on information on single family homes for sale in Nolensville per the Nashville Multiple Listing Services, Inc. and is deemed reliable but, not guaranteed.