Franklin TN homes for sale - 236 Franklin homes closed during the month of July compared to 245 for the same month in 2015. It seems that the market is stalled in this pattern due to a shortage of available homes.
- the median list price to sales price ratio for Franklin TN homes in July was 99.5%
- 168 homes are under contract and scheduled to close at this time
- 522 Franklin TN homes are currently listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase
- the absorption rate based on July sales is 2 months
- the average sales price of homes sold was $528,228
- the average price per square feet of home sold was $170, compared to $162 for the same period last year
For the most-up-to-date information on Franklin homes values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling homes in Franklin and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area.
This posting and the contents written here are the intellectual property and opinions of Larry Brewer of Benchmark Realty. Providing real estate services to clients in Nashville, Brentwood, Franklin, Spring Hill, Green Hills, and the middle Tennessee area
$499,900 : 104 Spencer Creek Rd, Franklin4 beds, 3 full bathsListed with District Property Group
$499,900 : 805 Sneed Rd W, Franklin3 beds, 2 full bathsListed with Benchmark Realty, LLC
$499,900 : 328 Stillcreek Dr, Franklin4 beds, 2 full, 1 half bathsListed with Crye-Leike, Inc., REALTORS
$499,900 : 430 Wiregrass Ln, Franklin3 beds, 2 full, 1 half bathsListed with Crye-Leike, Inc., REALTORS
$499,900 : 711 Braemere Dr, Franklin4 beds, 2 full, 1 half bathsListed with Pilkerton Realtors
See all Franklin Homes from $350k to $500k.
(all data current as of 8/17/2016)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.