Providence home sales for November were fairly impressive with 10 closings. The average days on market for Providence homes was 92, and the average price for homes sold in Providence was $251,302. At this time, 58 Providence homes are currently pending, and almost all are under construction. With only 44 Providence homes available for purchase, you can see that homes in this community are not following the typical real estate market trends. Search for Providence homes here.
- 10 Providence homes close in November
- 58 Providence homes are currently pending
- 44 Providence homes are currenly available for purchase
- the absorbtion rate for Providence homes is 4 months
- the average price of homes sold in Providence was $251,302
Providence is a planned community of homes and townhomes located east of Nashville in the city of Mt Juliet. With convenient shopping and dining, as well as a short commute to downtown Nashville or the Nashville International airport, Providence has become the most popular neighborhood in the Nashville area. Search for Providence homes for sale here