Providence Homes Sales for January 2011 are outstanding with 17 homes sold at an average price of $237,486. The average size of Providence homes sold for the month was 2066 square ft with the largest being 3356 square ft and the smallest being 1650 square ft.
- 17 Providence homes sold in January of 2011, an 88 percent increase over January of 2010
- the average sales price of Providence homes was $237,486
- the average size if homes sold was 2066 square feet
- average days on market was 39 days
- 47 Providence homes are listed as available purchase in the Nashville MLS
- the absorbtion rate for Providence homes based on January sales is less than 3 months
Providence in Mt Juliet has homes that fit the budget of most families. With prices ranging from around $170,000 for a 1200 square ft townhome to Luxury extate homes over $400,000, Providence homes will suite almost everyone. With 8 communities, a mall with shoppng and dining at a location just minutes for m interstate 40 east of Nashville, Providence has convenience and location covered. Providence has a lot to offer including a Del Webb Adult Living community for active adults over 55, Del Webb offers luxury living, one level floor plans, a 24,000 Sq. Ft. clubhouse including indoor and outdoor pools, a massive fitness center, and walking trails.
search for Providence homes here