Thompsons Station Homes Market Report April 2012- Builders are building and buyers are buying, that's the news in Thompsons Station. 10 homes closed in the month or April which turned out to be a slow month as far as closings go, but 43 Thompsons Station homes are currently pending and another 36 are listed as active, but under contingency contract. As you can tell, the market for Thompsons Station homes is really getting hot.
- 10 Thompsons Station homes sold in April compared to 12 last year
- the average sales price for homes sold was $208,640 compared to $162,850 last year, a 28% increase
- 43 homes are currently pending sale
- 99 Thompsons Station homes are currently listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase and not under contract
- The list price to sale price ration was 97 percent
Thompsons station is located just south of Franklin and north of Spring Hill in Williamson county. For more information about Thompsons Station call Larry Brewer at 615-512-7853 ,
Search for Thompsons Station homeshere
For the most-up-to-date information on Thompsons Station current home values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Thompsons Station MLS listings come on the market or price reductions in Thompsons Station are posted.