Nolensville Homes Market Report April 2012 - The largest price increase that I've tracked all year belongs to Nolensville with a 34 percent increase in the price of homes sold in April compared to the same month last year. The bank foreclosures and short sales are now hard to find instead of dominating the market.
With the prices of Brentwood homesnow starting to move out of the range that some people are willing or able to pay, Nolensville is the close neighbor in Williamson county that has the land and the resources to take up some of the overflow. It doesn't hurt that Nolensville students attend some of the same nationally recognized schools in Brentwood.
- 18 Nolensville homes sold in the month of April compared to 20 last year
- The average sales price of homes sold was $405,320 compared to $301,762 last year
- the median price of Nolensville homes sold was $459,350 compared to $288,178 last year
- 94 Nolensville homes are currently pending sale
- days on market is down to 68 days
- 125 Nolensville homes are listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase, but at least half of these are new homes under construction
In summary, Nolensville real estate has become very active, especially in new construction. The prices of Nolensville homes are very competitive with Franklin and is probably the best place to buy a new home in Williamson county under $400,000 for those who commute to Cool Springs, Brentwood, or Nashville, in my opinion. search for Nolensville homes here.
For the most-up-to-date information on Nolensville current home values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Nolensville MLS listings come on the market or price reductions in Nolensville are posted.