Murfreesboro real estate June 2012 -with 229 closings for the month compared to 185 last year. Murfreesboro home prices have continued to climb with the median price being $165,327 compared to $155,500, an increase of 6.3%.
With the inventory levels starting to contract, it's getting tougher to find those great deals that everyone wants. My suggestion to buyers is to find the house you love and forget the great deal, you already get the deal of the century on the mortgage.
- 229 Murfreesboro homes sold in June compared to 185 last year
- the median sales price of homes sold was up 6.3% to $165,327
- days on market is down to an average of 86 days
- the median size of Murfreesboro homes sold was 2024 square feet
- 263 homes are currently pending sale
- 1075 Murfreesboro homes are listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase
- the absorption rate for homes in Murfreesboro based on June sales is 4.7 months
Murfreesboro is now in a sellers market with the better homes sometimes getting multiple offers the first week on being listed, make sure you are represented by an agent who knows the market and has to tools to keep you informed of the new properties.
Search for Murfreesboro homes here