Spring Hill Tn homes market report - With 53 closings, Spring Hill home sales increased 59% compared to last August. The prices of homes are leveling out for now with the average price of homes sold being $254,285. With only 212 active listings in Spring Hill, the absorption rate is down to 4 months, a sure sign that prices will continue to increase.
- 53 Spring Hill Tn homes sold in the month of August compared to 34 last year
- Average sales price for homes sold was $254,285
- average days on market is down to 85 days
- 54 homes are currently pending sale
- the list price to sales price ratio was 98.8%
- the absorption rate of homes based on June sales is now 4 months
- 233 Spring Hill Tn homes are currently listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase
Spring Hill Tn homes sales have been increasing every month this year, and unfortunately for buyers, the inventory of homes is shrinking rapidly. The biggest reason for the growth is all about value, you can still get a new or almost new home in Williamson county for around $100 per square foot. You get great school, low taxes, and a small town atmosphere just 15 minutes south of Franklin and Cool Springs. Search for Spring Hill homes here
For the most-up-to-date information on Spring Hill Tn home values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Spring Hill Tn MLS listings come on the market or price reductions in Spring Hill Tn are posted.