Nolensville real estate sales August of 2012 - With 26 closings, Nolensville has become a very active community and it's no wonder. With the prices of Brentwood homesnow starting to move out of the range that some people are willing or able to pay, Nolensville is the closest option in Williamson county.
- 26 Nolensville homes sold in the month of August
- The average sales price of homes sold was $304,107
- the median price of Nolensville homes sold was $284,500
- 86 Nolensville homes are currently pending sale
- days on market is down to 60 days
- 117 Nolensville homes are listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase, but at least half of these are new homes under construction
- The absorption rate for Nolensville real estate based on August sales is 4.5 months.
- the list price to sales price ratio for August was 99%
In summary, Nolensville real estate has become very active, especially in new construction. The prices of Nolensville homes are very competitive with Franklin and is probably the best place to buy a new home in Williamson county under $400,000 for those who commute to Cool Springs, Brentwood, or Nashville, in my opinion.
search for Nolensville homes here.
For the most-up-to-date information on Nolensville current home values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Nolensville MLS listings come on the market or price reductions in Nolensville are posted.