Spring Hill homes sales increased 72% in December - With 43 closings compared to the 25 last December. The prices of homes continuing to climb with the average price of homes sold being $257.768 compared to $241,907 last year. With only 186 active listings in Spring Hill, the absorption rate is now down to 4 months, signaling a fairly strong sellers market.
- 43 Spring Hill homes sold in the month of December compared to 25 last year
- The average sales price for homes sold was $257,768, an increase of 6.5%
- average days on market is down to 67 days
- 77 Spring Hill homes are currently pending sale
- the list price to sales price ratio was 99%
- the absorption rate of Spring Hill homes based on October sales is now 4 months
- 186 Spring Hill homes are currently listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase
Spring Hill homes sales have been increasing every month this year, and unfortunately for buyers, the inventory of homes is shrinking rapidly. The biggest reason for the growth is all about value, you can still get a new or almost new home in Williamson county for around $100 per square foot. You get great Williamson county schools, low taxes, and a small town atmosphere just 15 minutes south of Franklin and Cool Springs.
Search for Spring Hill homes here
For the most-up-to-date information on Spring Hill home values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Spring Hill homes come on the market or price reductions in Spring Hill homes are posted.
search the Nashville MLS on your mobile device here www.nashvillehomes.mobi