Tollgate Village homes sales continue to impress with 5 closings for the month of January compared to zero closings last January.
- 5 Tollgate Village homes sold in the month of January
- 20 homes are currently pending sale in Tollgate Village
- the average sales price for the month was $236,696
- the average size of homes sold was 1349 square feet
- days on market for homes sold is down to 0 days (all of the homes were sold before they were finished)
- 16 Tollgate Village homes are currently listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase, only 5 are built at this time.
- the absorption rate of Tollgate Village homes based on November sales and the current inventory is now 3 months
You can tell from these statistics that it's a sellers market, but on top of that, the builders in Tollgate village are building homes to order, without a large amount of spec homes. As a buyers representative, I help you select a lot, floor plan, interior and exterior selections to make the home the envy of your neighbors and friends at the most affordable price.
For the most-up-to-date information on Tollgate Village home values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Tollgate Village homes come on the market or price reductions in Tollgate Village homes are posted.
This posting and the contents written here are the intellectual property and opinions of Larry Brewer of Benchmark Realty. Providing real estate services to clients in Nashville, Brentwood, Franklin, Spring Hill, Green Hills, and the middle Tennessee area