Green Hills homes for sale and June 2013 Market Report- The number of homes sold in Green Hills during June increased by 33% making Green Hills a sellers market. The prices of Green Hills homes are trending up with the median price now at $555,000 compared to $499,000 last June, an increase of 10%. The absorption rate of Green Hills real estate is now below 4 months based on June sales and available inventory, and days on market is down to 64.
- 55 Green Hills homes closed in June 2013 compared to 39 last June
- the median sales price was $555,000, compared to $499,000 last year
- the median size of homes sold was 3089 square feet
- the median price per square ft of homes sold was $180
- 26 Green Hills homes are pending sale
- 196 Green Hills homes are listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase
- the average days on market is down to 64 days
Green Hills homes are always very popular for those who work in downtown Nashville or attend one of the many universities in the area. With great shopping and dining at the Mall at Green Hills, and several outstanding parks just few miles away, it's a great place to live.
Search for Green Hills homes here
For the most-up-to-date information on Green Hills values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville MLS.