Wakefield Homes Market Report - The market for Spring Hill homes has flipped into a sellers market with the average days on market below 50 days now, and with most homes being under contract for at least 30 days, that means that most homes are only available for purchase for 2 weeks or less. Wakefield is a very popular neighborhood, for many reasons, one is the location next to longview elementary school and longview recreation center. The other reason is the quality of John Maher homes as an affordable price.
- 5 Wakefield homes sold in the month of July 2013 compared to none last year
- the average sales price of Wakefield homes was $198,120
- days on market for sold homes is down to 49 days
- 1 Wakefield homes are currently pending sale
- 1 Wakefield homes are currently listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase
Wakefield is a John Maher community in Spring Hill Tn in Williamson county close to the Williamson county Recreation center at Longview. Search for Wakefield homes here