Things are changing in the Wades Grove community of Spring Hill. John Maher has introduced a new line of homes to compliment the existing models he's been building in Wades grove for the last 2 years. I'm going to try to point out the difference in the 2 lines. The Signature line is a lower priced home with less standard features than the Executive live. My observations based on John Maher documents show the major differences from the two lines. Standard features are subject to change, for current information on Wades Grove, please call me at 615-512-7853.
Features of all homes
- 4 sides brick on quality stick built construction.
- aggregate sidewalk and driveway
- Ceramic tiled floors in Owners bathroom
- 3/4 inch sanded and finished hardwood floor in some areas
- double vanities in owners bath
- sodded front yard
- 6 LB carpet pad
Standard features of Executive vs Signature
- Executive - Insulated garages including garage door with 3 gfi wall outlets and garage door opener. Signature, manual garage door opener, and only one wall outlet.
- Executive line has 250 sq ft aggregate patio vs 140 sq ft for signature line
- Executive line has tile floors in all baths, Signature only in master bath
- glass shower door in Executive line nothing in Signature line, bring a curtain
- 42 inch custom cabinets in Executive line, 36 inch in Signature line.
- Solid surface counter tops in Executive line (Staron), laminate counter tops in Signature line.
- smooth surface GE range in Executive line standard burners in Signature line.
For your protection, make sure your buyers agent is aware of these differences when considering a purchase in Wades Grove. Additional differences exist, call me for more information.
To search for homes for sale in Wades Grove, just click on the button.