Nolensville homes for sale and February 2014 market report - 30 Nolensville homes sold in January of 2014, an increase of 67% over the 18 sold in the previous January, keeping the absorption rate at an unseasonably low 4 months. It's still a sellers market so agents need to inform their clients on the most efficient ways to market Nolensville homes to receive top dollar offers. Search the Nolensville MLS here
- 30 Nolensville homes sold in the month of January 2014 compared to 18 the previous January
- The average sales price of homes sold was $419,911 compared to $369,577 12 months ago, an increase of 13.6%
- 88 Nolensville homes are currently pending sale
- Average days on market is down to 53 days
- 130 Nolensville homes are listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase, but at least half of these are new homes under construction
- The absorption rate for Nolensville real estate based on January sales is 4 months
The most popular Nolensville neighborhoods based on sales in October were
In summary, Nolensville real estate has become very active, especially in new construction. The prices of Nolensville homes are very competitive with Franklin and is probably the best place to buy a new home in Williamson county under $400,000 for those who commute to Cool Springs, Brentwood, or Nashville, in my opinion.
search for Nolensville homes here.
For the most-up-to-date information on Nolensville current home values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Nolensville MLS listings come on the market or price reductions in Nolensville are posted. information on this page is based on information on single family homes for sale in Nolensville per the Nashville Multiple Listing Services, Inc. and is deemed reliable but, not guaranteed.