- the list price to sales price ration of Westhaven homes sold was 99%
- the average days on market is 103, a number that seems high except that a lot of Westhaven homes were purchased before being built, showing them as pending for months, distorting the days on market.
- 4 Westhaven homes are pending sale at this time
- 78 Westhaven homes are currently listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase, but most are still under construction.
- The absorption rate based on May sales is 3 months
- the average price per square feet of Westhaven homes sold in May was $174.77, compared to $163.50 during May of last year
Westhaven is a very popular neighborhood on the west side of Franklin in Williamson county, blessed with outstanding schools, low property taxes, and a championship golf course, Westhaven is a great place to live.
For the most-up-to-date information on Westhaven home values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling property in this and other neighborhoods in the Franklin area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Westhaven listings come on the market or price reductions in Westhaven are posted.
See all Westhaven.
(all data current as of 6/11/2014)