Green hills real estate for Sale in Nashville Tennessee - During the month of June, 56 Green Hills homes sold at an average price of $740,895. Compared to June of 2013, it's an increase in sales of 9.8% and an increase in average price of 22%. More Green Hills real estate is being sold and the homes sold are larger by 9% on average at 3687 square feet. For buyers and sellers of Green Hills real estate, the most important thing is that good homes usually have multiple offers in the first few days on market, especially the more affordable homes. The higher priced Green Hills real estate sometimes moves a little slower.
Find out what your Green Hills real estate is worth by clicking this link and entering your address.
Usually one of the fastest paced real estate areas in Nashville, Green Hills real estate is always in high demand because of location. Close to everything downtown, but still with a neighborhood atmosphere. Convenient shopping and dining draw visitors with around the state to exclusive shops and fine dining around the Green Hills mall.
- 56 Green Hills homes sold in June compared to 51 during the same month in 2013
- The average price of Green Hills home sold was $740,895 compared to $607,506 year over year an increase of 22%
- The average size of Green hills homes sold was 3687 square feet making the average price per square feet at $201
- The average days on market was 76 day
- 24 Green Hills homes are currently pending
- 212 Green Hills homes are currently listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase
- The absorption rate of Green Hills homes for sale in Nashville based on June sales and available inventory is 4 months
The market for Green Hills condos is even hotter than the houses with an absorption rate of less than two months and days on market down to 42 days.
- The average price of Green Hills condos sold in June of 2014 was $217,846
- the average size of condos sold was 1401 square feet
- the list price to sales price ration was 98%
- 22 Green Hills condos sold during the month of June
- 36 Green Hills condos are available for purchase
search for Green Hills real estate here
I tell buyers to be careful with averages, and Green Hills is one of those areas that averages are not a good measure of what to expect because homes range from cottages built in the 1950's with 2 bedrooms and one bath, not new luxury homes built on a lot that previously held one of those small cottages. Homes in Green Hills are very expensive compared to all other areas in Nashville with the exception of Belle Meade homes. People will pay the price of Green Hills homes for the convenience. This posting and the contents written here are the intellectual property and opinions of Larry Brewer of Benchmark Realty. Providing real estate services to clients in Nashville, Brentwood, Franklin, Spring Hill, Green Hills, and the middle Tennessee area.
See all Green Hills.
(all data current as of 7/26/2014)
$619,900 : 71A Brookwood Ter, Nashville4 beds, 3 full, 1 part bathsListed with Village Real Estate Services
$166,900 : 5025 Hillsboro Pike Apt 12F, Nashville2 beds, 1 full, 1 part bathsListed with Fernwood Real Estate Company
$305,000 : 6666 Brookmont Ter Apt 403, Nashville3 beds, 3 full bathsListed with Zeitlin & Co., Realtors
$379,900 : 152 Carnavon Pkwy, Nashville4 beds, 3 full bathsListed with Exit Realty Music City
$337,500 : 6732 Darden Place, Nashville3 beds, 2 full bathsListed with Benchmark Realty, LLC
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.