Westhaven Homes for sale and August 2014 market report - 24 Westhaven homes sold for the month of July compared to 18 for July of 2013, an increase of 33%. The average price of homes sold increased 7.5% to $575,961 and the average days on market fell to 79 days from 106 the previous year. Westhaven homes are in a seller's market.
- the list price to sales price ration of Westhaven homes sold was 99%
- the absorption rate of Westhaven homes is down to 3 months based on July sales and available inventory
- 38 Westhaven homes are pending sale at this time
- 75 Westhaven homes are currently listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase, but most are still under construction.
- the average price per square feet of Westhaven homes sold in July was $186.57 compared to $180.05 during July of last year
Westhaven is a very popular neighborhood on the west side of Franklin in Williamson county, blessed with outstanding schools, low property taxes, and a championship golf course, Westhaven is a great place to live. With 24 sales during the month of July, it was also the most popular neighborhood based on sales in Williamson county.
Search for Westhaven Homes here
For the most-up-to-date information on Westhaven home values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling property in this and other neighborhoods in the Franklin area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Westhaven listings come on the market or price reductions in Westhaven are posted.