- 1 closed property - 2000 Katach, 2746 square ft for $282,395
- 7 pending properties averaging 2316 square ft for an average price of $273,753
- 13 properties are currently listed for sale ranging from 1438 square ft to 4023 square ft, with prices ranging from $203,900 to $359,900
- The average homes for sale in Wades grove is $287,293
- The average size of homes in Wades grove is 2738 square ft
It looks like spring sales are coming in as expected, so I'm ready to help buyers find their dream home in Wades Grove. Wades Grove is an all brick community with underground utilities and sidewalks in Williamson county in the City of Spring Hill.
Homes in Wades Grove come in three different levels. Jones homes is now building in the crossings section of Wades Grove, and has it's on level of standard features that I would describe as very basic. Expect to spend at up to 10 percent above the base price of the home to come up to the level of a John Maher Executive home. The next level is the John Maher builders signature collection. Be very careful making selections, as with the Jones homes, a lot of options are available to bring these homes up to a level you would expect in an all brick home. The top level in Wades Grove is the John Maher Builders Executive line of homes. These homes have smooth surface counter tops, 42 inch custom cabinets, upgraded light fixtures, shower doors, insulated garages with openers, larger patios, tile in all bathrooms, and additional hardwoods downstairs.
I would suggest that you us a buyers agent familiar with Wades Grove to keep you informed of the differences in trim levels and floor plans.
To search for available homes in Wades Grove, click on the button.
This posting and the contents written here are the intellectual property and opinions of Larry Brewer of Keller Williams Realty. Providing real estate services to clients in Nashville, Brentwood, Franklin, Spring Hill, Green Hills, and the middle Tennessee area