Murfreesboro Homes for sale The average price of Murfreesboro homes increased 11% in the last 12 months with the average price now at $222,911 for the month of October. The absorption rate is still less than 3 months, so buyers have little time to make an offer when they find something they like.
- the list price to sales price ratio during October was 99%
- the average days on market is still very low at 49 days, just 4 days over the recommended time to close a loan
- 400 Murfreesboro homes are currently pending sale
- 744 Murfreesboro homes are listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase
- the average size of homes sold during the month was 2121 square feet
Search for Murfreesboro homes for sale here
For the most-up-to-date information on Murfreesboro home values , then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling property in this and other areas in the Nashville MLS. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new homes come on the market or price reductions in Murfreesboro homes are posted. This posting and the contents written here are the intellectual property and opinions of Larry Brewer of Benchmark Realty.