Murfreesboro Homes for sale - The average price of Murfreesboro homes increased 16% in the last 12 months with the average price now at $231,570 for the month of December. The absorption rate is down to 2 months, so buyers have little time to make an offer when they find something they like.
- the list price to sales price ratio during December was 99%
- 292 homes sold during the month compared to 270 last December, an increase of 8%
- the average days on market is still very low at 47 days, just 2 days over the recommended time to close a loan
- 379 Murfreesboro homes are currently pending sale
- 642 Murfreesboro homes are listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase
- the average size of homes sold during the month was 2121 square feet
Search for Murfreesboro homes for sale here
For the most-up-to-date information on Murfreesboro home values , then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling property in this and other areas in the Nashville MLS.
Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new homes come on the market or price reductions in Murfreesboro homes are posted.
This posting and the contents written here are the intellectual property and opinions of Larry Brewer of Benchmark Realty. Providing real estate services to clients in Nashville, Brentwood, Franklin, Spring Hill, Green Hills, and the middle Tennessee area.