Murfreesboro Homes for sale The average price of Murfreesboro homes increased 6.6% in the last 12 months with the average price of homes sold in August at $240,424. The average list price to sales price ratio during that same period was 99.7% and the average days on market is only 42 days. Murfreesboro homes are in an extreme sellers market where most homes sell almost immediately for list price or in some cases higher. Buyers need to be prepared to compete, so have an agent who is experiences in this market.
- 355 Murfreesboto homes sold during the month of August compared to 347 for the same period last year
- 510 Murfreesboro homes are currently pending sale
- 489 Murfreesboro homes are listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase
- the average size of homes sold during the month of August was 2134 square feet
- the list price to sale price ratio of homes sold was 99.7%
- the absorption rate is currently less than 2 months
Search for Murfreesboro homes for sale here
For the most-up-to-date information on Murfreesboro home values , then we urge you to contact us.
We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling property in this and other areas in the Nashville MLS. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new homes come on the market or price reductions in Murfreesboro homes are posted.
Murfreesboro Tennessee is located approximately 30 miles southeast of Nashville and is home to the largest university in Tennessee in Middle Tennessee State University. With plenty of recreation activity, low taxes, and easy interstate access to I-24 and I-840, many Murfreesboro home owners commute to downtown Nashville, Cool Springs, or Brentwood.
This posting and the contents written here are the intellectual property and opinions of Larry Brewer of Benchmark Realty. Providing real estate services to clients in Nashville, Brentwood, Franklin, Spring Hill, Green Hills, and the middle Tennessee area.