Nashville Homes for sale - Nashville is in a sellers market with an absorption rate of less than 2 months and median prices of single family homes at 12.9% higher than they were just 12 months ago.
- the average days on market for homes sold was only 25 days
- the median price of Nashville homes sold was $293,753 compared to $260,148 the previous June
- the absorption rate of Nashville condos is one month based of June sales and available inventory
- the median sales price of Nashville condos increased 10.3% to $199,350
- 418 Nashville condos sold during the month of June compared to 470 last year and only 507 are currently available for purchase
Nashville real estate is in a very active sellers market with inventory levels shrinking on a monthly basis, driving up the prices of homes and condos to record prices. With the shortage of available lots and the growth in the area, I expect this trend to continue for several years.
Search for Nashville real estate here
Find the value of your Nashville home here Nashville home values, For the most-up-to-date information on Nashville home values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area.