Wades Grove Homes for sale - the absorption rate of homes in the Wades Grove community is statistically one month, but from personal experience in recent sales, it's more like 3 days. 18 homes are currently listed for sale, but only one is finished and ready to close, and it's a 10 year old resale that's priced like it's a new home. Call me if you want to buy or sell in Wades Grove, it's my favorite neighborhood in Spring Hill.
- The average sales price of homes sold during August was $354,023
- the average price per square foot of homes sold was $148
- the list price to sales price ratio of sold homes was 100.38%, don't go unrepresented and expect a discount
- 14 homes closed during the month of August and 39 homes are under contract
- the absorption rate of Wades Grove homes in Spring Hill Tn based on August sales is 1 month
- 18 homes are currently listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase but most are not finished homes
Wades Grove is a community of all brick homes is Spring Hill TN. Most of the homes currently listed or recently sold are new construction homes built by John Maher, voted the best builder in Spring Hill for many consecutive years. Some resale homes are available from time to time, as the first home built in the community were constructed in 2006. I own one of the first homes in the neighborhood, and it is a well constructed home. Williamson county is the leading the country in job creation, so it's no surprise that home sales are also moving quickly. Spring Hill is a more affordable alternative to Brentwood and Franklin but it still has the benefit of fantastic schools and low property taxes. We expect homes prices to increase in the next 12 months.
Search for Wades Grove homes for sale here
Search for Spring Hill homes for sale here