Wades Grove Homes for sale - the absorption rate of homes in the Wades Grove community is statistically two months, but only 2 of the 24 homes listed as available in the MLS are completed homes, and both of those are resales that probably already have offers on them.
- The average sales price of homes sold during October was $355,645
- the average price per square foot of homes sold was $145 compared to $135 for October of 2016
- the list price to sales price ratio of sold homes was 99.41%, don't go unrepresented and expect a discount
- 11 homes closed during the month of October and 33 homes are under contract
- the absorption rate of Wades Grove homes in Spring Hill Tn based on October sales is 2 months
- 14 homes are currently listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase but only 2 are finished homes (both are resales).
Wades Grove is a community of all brick homes is Spring Hill TN. Most of the homes currently listed or recently sold are new construction homes built by John Maher, voted the best builder in Spring Hill for many consecutive years. Call me if you want to sell your home in Wades Grove, I always get top dollar without the hassle of having lots of people in and out of your home for weeks. If you want to buy a home in the neighborhood, let me help, I've been buying and selling homes in the community for over 10 years, and I can usually get you a better price than you can being unrepresented. Williamson county is the leading the country in job creation, so it's no surprise that home sales are also moving quickly. Spring Hill is a more affordable alternative to Brentwood and Franklin but it still has the benefit of fantastic schools and low property taxes. We expect homes prices to increase in the next 12 months. Search for Wades Grove homes for sale here Search for Spring Hill homes for sale here