Franklin TN homes are still in a sellers market with the average days on market down to 30 and the absorption rate only 2 months. The median sales price of homes sold in December increased 11.5% year over year to $505,892.
- 193 homes sold in the month of December compared to 213 for the same month in 2016
- the median price per square foot of homes sold during the month was $176 compared to $163 for December of 2016 and increase of 7.9% year over year
- the list price to sales price ratio of homes sold was 99%
- the average days on market was only 30 days
- 425 Franklin TN homes are currently listed in the Nashville MLS for sale, but many of those are not completed homes and in many cases construction has not even started
- 274 homes are under contract at this time in Franklin
Search for Franklin TN homes for sale here
For the most-up-to-date information on Franklin TN homes values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling homes in Franklin and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area.
This posting and the contents written here are the intellectual property and opinions of Larry Brewer of Benchmark Realty. Providing real estate services to clients in Nashville, Brentwood, Franklin, Spring Hill, and the middle Tennessee area