Homes for sale in Brentwood TN - January is usually the slowest month of the year for closings, but in Brentwood we still had 37 homes close and we have 58 homes under contract at this time. Builders are starting to show more active properties but a lot of them are scheduled to be finished mid summer or later. Prices have made a fairly significant increase with the average price per square foot of closed homes up 26% compared January of 2017.
- 58 Brentwood TN homes are currently under contract waiting to close
- 182 Brentwood homes are listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase
- the average price of homes sold during the month of January was $1,038,169
- the absorption rate of based on January sales is 5 months
- the average size of homes sold was 4723 square feet
- the average days on market for homes sold was 64 days
- the list price to sales price ratio for homes sold in January was 98%
Search for Brentwood TN real estate for sale here Brentwood is located just south of Nashville in Williamson county and is known for low taxes, great schools, and large lots with mature trees. Access to the best shopping and dining in the area at Cool Springs is just minutes away. We have had a shortage of homes in Brentwood and it's taking a long time for new construction homes to catch up to the demand. If you want a new home in Brentwood, give me a call, I can help you find the right builder and neighborhood to meet your needs.
For the most-up-to-date information on Brentwood TN real estate values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new homes come on the market or price reductions in the Nashville MLS are posted. Search for Brentwood TN homes for sale here, and call your Brentwood TN real estate resource Larry Brewer Benchmark realty 615-512-7853